For a non-emergency maintenance request please report the issue using one of the following methods
- Report the maintenance issue through our Propertysafe Maintenance Request Form and we will get the request straight away. This is the quickest and fastest way to submit a maintenance request.
- Complete one of the hard copy maintenance request provided to you when you moved in and drop it into our office during business hours.
- Download a copy of the maintenance request form, print it out and drop it into our office during business hours.
For Emergency Maintenance requests only please contact the tradespeople direct :-
Lay Plumbing – Simon 0411 410764
Power Solve – Brendan 0438159018 Please note that under the act Emergency Repairs are defined as follows:-
Emergency repairs are works needed to repair any of the following:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken lavatory system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply to premises
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of premises that unduly inconveniences a tenant ingaining access to, or using, the premises.