For a non-emergency maintenance request please report the issue using one of the following methods
- Report the maintenance issue through our Propertysafe Maintenance Request Form and we will get the request straight away. This is the quickest and fastest way to submit a maintenance request.
- Complete one of the hard copy maintenance request provided to you when you moved in and drop it into our office during business hours.
- Download a copy of the maintenance request form, print it out and drop it into our office during business hours.
For Emergency Maintenance requests please refer to your lease for tradesperson contact details. Please note that under the act Emergency Repairs are defined as follows:-
Emergency repairs are works needed to repair any of the following:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken lavatory system
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply to premises
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of premises that unduly inconveniences a tenant ingaining access to, or using, the premises.